Tea time n breakfast...



In the last few weeks, I've been drinking a lot of coffee (and still craving for it...) but now it's time for me to switch to the good old green tea and make sure that it's in my daily intake (even only once a day...)

To start with I have to make sure that it's the first thing that I drink in the morning, so breakfast it is...but I could not just sip the plain green tea with nothing... so it needs a complementary meal to go with.Thus, I need to be a little more creative to start my day than just having a toast or sandwich...


Green tea and tiramitsu cake (with coffee as an ingredient)



...with rice porridge


 ...with banana pancake (lempeng pisang)



 And...Fetuccini with prawn






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

How to say no to your boss?