Floria 2012


So Floria 2012 had ended about a week ago and I only manage to post about it today. My family and went there on Saturday and it was my first time ever going to Floria Putrajaya. It was a beautiful and glorious morning, we arrived there at about 9.15 and the place was already crowded. I just love the bright blue sky in the background...



It seemed that we had entered it the wrong way, so we went to  indoor exhibition first... i really admire the details in this award winning display, it looks so real...


and love this courtyard arrangement...less is more, now i get it...



another fascination...


Then, I feel it was like in heaven when we went outdoor for more garden exhibition. Surrounded by abundant of  flowers from various species, and the theme for this year is 'Bougainvillea - Enduring Beauty', how true it is...


We snapped a lot of photos of course, coz everything was just breathtaking...











and this is my favourite of all...



We bought mint, mulberry and a couple of bougainvillea  plants on the way back but totally forgot to buy orchids, they were so cheap @ RM 10 per pot...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Tourist