green updates

It has been ages since I last updated anything about my garden... well, now I guess it was abandoned by my hubby since he has been busy with other things... huh, so much for going green lifestyle...

Anyway, there are a few things that I would like to share about our so-called garden... First, my pumpkin patch finally has produced some yield, this is the the first one and had been cooked at the middle of ramadhan, now I'm about to harvest the second one... so that I can cook pengat afterwards...  


Secondly,  my screwpine (pandan) has showing some green and I've been using it a few times in my cooking...



And, the most exciting of all is when our mango tree is finally showing some flowers for the first time after years of waiting... the thought of eating fresh mangoes right from the tree is sooo thrilling...can't wait...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

How to say no to your boss?