Narcissists


google image

As proud as a peacock and that's exactly how we describe a narcissist. Never in my life  I  thought that I would like to write anything about this. Even though last year when one of my friends had opened a discussion about this issue on facebook, I didn't join in.

For me, it's natural for us to possess some amount of narcissism just to boost our self-esteem but when somebody is too obsessed about himself/herself, it becomes so annoying...not that I'm jealous of that person or anything the like, it's just plain simple pain in the neck to be facing this narcissist almost everyday in my working life......The recurring incidents that I experinced in the  past few weeks have prompted me to write this post...



I have come to a point that I feel I would burst every time she opens her mouth coz every single word she utters would be about her, her and her, and of course she is always right. Not only that she talks highly of herself but she also tends to look down on others .. I'm not denying the fact that this narcissist that I know is good and even one of the best around but I'm also not denying the fact that most of us, her colleagues are trying to avoid her every chance we got and she'll be all alone in the future...

You can read here to learn more about narcissists...


It's a deep and all but certain truth about narcissistic personalities that to meet them is to love them, but to know them well is to find them unbearable. Confidence quickly curdles into arrogance; smarts turn to smugness, charm turns to smarm. They will talk endlessly about themselves, but when they ask about you — well, never mind, because they never do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

How to say no to your boss?