Enclave...


I have always wanted my house to have a big gate and enclave with the brick fences so that I could feel safe and secure at the comfort of my own home...hubby has been putting off the project coz we couldn't find the suitable contractor or design...I've always been dreaming to have something like this, the colour scheme is just my taste...


source

Then, when we were visiting my sis in-law during the last Eid, we completely fell head over heel with her new brick fence. It is so natural, so comforting and it feels like we were in the garden of Eden, plus the swing...there and then, hubby decided to contact the contractor who had worked wonder on the fence,  which was very rare for him to act as such...he would normally weigh the pros and the cons before deciding on something this big...well...for me it's a big project...



Thus, a few weeks later, after completing another project  the contractor came all the way from Klang to work on our fence..



The initial stage...



The most interesting fact about the contractor is that they are husband and wife plus one helper ( if the need arises). They worked freehand on the details of the fence...with homemade rusty paint...



People who happened to walk by stopped to admire their work and some had taken some photos of our fence. Another contractor who came to work on the gate also admired the fence and he claimed that it is a Balinese design... I'm glad that my bamboo plant left unharmed even though we had to sacrifice some other plants to make way for the fence... I didn't really mind coz I've planned to replanting and reorganizing my front yard...



The details of the design, which I love so much...



Finally, it's ready...now we are waiting for another project, the porch and the courtyard...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Tourist