He drives me up the wall.....


This boy may looks as adorable as the rabbit he is holding, but sometimes he is driving me crazy. 
His teachers have been complaining about his unfinished homework and that had alerted me to be more firm with him. 

He is going to sit for an important exam this year and still having this devil may care attitude towards his studies...grrrr....He literally makes me sit next to him for hours to finish a few simple Mathematics problems and turns away from his book when I'm not looking......  

Being a teacher myself, I feel that I'm losing control with him..I maybe able to handle hundreds of students but I think I'm failing in teaching my own son (too bad).....Good thing that I'm sending him to tuition starting this month...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist