Happy birthday, my valentine boy

Today, when the world is celebrating valentine's day my family is celebrating something else (we are not celebrating valentine's day) that is the birthday of my first born. It is not much of celebrating, actually, since everybody is busy including the birthday boy.....but the most important thing for us is the thought....and our normal birthday celebration is either buying a cake to take home or having dinner together (if everyone in the family is around).

Of late, however, buying the birthday cake seemed to be the better option and for his birthday this time we will probably celebrate it tomorrow as it is  a public holiday in Malaysia. In reality, it is a bigger scale of birthday celebration when the world is celebrating Prophet Muhammad's (SAW)  birthday..

Anyway, I just want to wish happy birthday to my boy and hope he will be blessed for the rest of his life and be a good role model for his siblings.....

My birthday boy when he was one year......  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist