5S,5S,5S...


When our school started to (requested to) participate in  the 5S programme, our already hectic life has become more hectic than ever... Whenever we've got free time, we'll be decluttering, organizing and categorizing our things and it's become endless until the end of school day every day. Thus, most of the teachers need to stay back almost every single day of the week to make sure everything is ready by the end of March. And now it's the middle of March already...hmmm...sometimes we are fed up with it but we've got to go on, for school's (and everybody's ) sake...

How I wish my office will look like this after so much time and energy I've given to it...

source
instead of  looking like this....




Nonetheless, there are many things that we have achieved and improved in the process...and as one of the internal auditors, I know what I'm talking about since I've seen the 'before' and 'after' of all the zones in the school. I know it's not easy for all teachers and students to achieve the target but they should be proud with what they've achieved so far...

 Here are some of the 'after' photos...

The overview of the staff-room


The rack for students' activities/exercises

One of the teacher's drawers

The scene at one of the girls' dorms



Practically (apart from one or two particular spots), I think we are almost ready for the pre audit by the MPC on 23rd March and the final audit on 28th March. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Right now, during this one week school holidays I think I'm gonna start with 5S at home. Wish me luck...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

How to say no to your boss?