Amal's wedding




My hubby's youngest sister's wedding reception was held on 17 March at hubby's hometown and the following day was at the groom's place. Since she is the youngest in the family and probably the last one to be held at my in-laws', it was rather big by "kampung's" standard.

All the family members were helping out doing 'rewang' and it was the most tiring wedding that I've ever attended. It was a kind of wedding that I didn't get to enjoy and be part of...

Due to some last minute changes, my daughters and I had to cook for the 'makan berdamai' and we only got to change to our new dresses only after we've finished cooking at noon.  And by the time we were all exhausted and didn't even get the energy to take photos of our finished products...huhu...

However, we had to come out and entertain the guests and relatives (my mom and siblings came all the way from Kedah to Johor, so of course we need to entertain them). 



The lovebirds with my in-laws


On the nikah's night

At the groom's reception


My daughters aka flowers girls...


Anyway, i'm so proud of my three daughters who helped out from the beginning till the end and still managed to be happy and all smiles at their aunt's wedding...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

How to say no to your boss?