Monique and Nioka

Monique and Nioka (Nayyoka), two beautiful Aussie girls were chosen to be my foster daughters for two days. The teachers themselves picked the pair for every foster family based on their own evaluation of the students and potential foster parents. Initially, I was not thrilled when my second boss sort of forced me to be a foster parent....


Anyway, I'm glad that I made the decision to take them home for two days as they are friendly and easy to be with albeit a little awkwardness in the beginning....



I noticed both of them were always together since the day of their arrival to our school...The teachers knew best who could get along with whom, although I heard one of the pairs had their big row after being sent back by their foster parents...

Breaking the ice while exploring the jungle ....


They love our pet rabbits and hamsters and played together with my kids.....


All in all, I'm delighted to know these two girls and it was a good learning experience for both of them as well as my kids at home. It's a profound lesson that they learn from each other that might not be found in books... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands