Monday Bliss....

I'm grateful for a long weekend we 're having this week-
its time for me to unleash my mind from the strain of work all month long..
eventhough it's not a real break, at least it is a breakaway from busy routine..

Saturday as usual our shopping day...we spent half-a-day shopping.....what a bliss, we got a litlle something for almost everyone of us....apart from the kitchen supplies...

On Sunday, we went for a wedding...then the whole afternoon, it was chilling out till night
Today, apart from daily routine at home...I'm resting again while hubby is busy studying for his Final Exam...

Speaking of exam, I still haven't finished typing my exam questions yet...but, on the second thought...
let it be...I'm resting today...I don't want to spoil the day thinking about work.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands