Reorganization

It's the last day of May, I can't quite believe it's been five solid months of 2011.... how do I keep up so far? Uhh...let's see, I've been meaning to do a monthly reflection in this blog but I realize, it stopped after February...so now it's like a three-month reflection.

Okay, where do I start? Actually, there are a few things that need to be reorganized both at home and at work.... speaking of which, I still haven't finished marking the exam paper....one more class to go and one report to submit and tomorrow I'll be on duty at school so i can settle the report and catch up with some marking...


As far as work is concerned, there's not much that can be done during this school holiday but as for home, there are loads of intentions and plannings but none of those have been really materialized until now...

I'm intending to reorganize my wardrobe cause it's been overflowing with clothes
(some even need to be hung outside), but I've got the feeling that I've been wearing the same clothes over and over again....which means I really need to sort them out during this school holiday.

Another thing is that my hubby and I have been planning to replant our vegetables at our garden...most of the plants are dead by now and the garden left unattended for quite some time. Over the weekend, we managed to clear the garden of weeds and rescued some of the plants.

 However, it is more presentable now than it was before, just in time before my mom is coming next week.  Poor mom, she's been hoping for us to go back every time it's holiday but we never make it, so she is coming to see us instead...Hope she will understand that all the kids are having their tuition even during the school holiday......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist