Mother's day

Aan came home on Friday showing me his gift for mother's day.....he couldn't wait until Sunday to give it to me ....it's nothing much, only a brooch he bought at school but it really means something to him cause he bought it with his pocket money and he was really proud about it, showing it to his siblings and asking them for their gifts....


He demanded me to put on his brooch on Saturday for my answering technique at school and asked if anybody noticed it.....Yes, I said and I lied cause nobody really noticed it...

Then, on Sunday it was the day to celebrate with the whole family and this year all of my children came back to celebrate....Last year, it was only a surprise cake and flowers delivered to my door....this year, however, there was no cake..



We went to Sunway Pyramid to celebratesince the girls wanted to buy something there. The parking was almost full when we arrived but we managed to park at level 6...
After they were done with their shopping, we went to pizza hut for lunch .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands