Awards of Excellence




In the past few weeks, I've been busy with the sports day and events relating to sports. Right after the sports, we were preoccupied with the Rewards of Excellence Day. Although it had been planned in the beginning of school term, there were lots last minutes changes that make it very exhausting.....


I was supposed to be in charge of the  reception initially, however, it  turned to be the stage manager to cover for the person in charge who was in confinement. When the Day was nearing my partner who was supposed to be helping me as the floor manager had to go for a course, then i was left alone to be in charge of both (stage and floor) and without realising I was the event manager who was in charge of the whole event for the day after my boss asked me to prepare the tentative programme for the whole event....

Luckily, there were helps when I needed them the most, thanks to Pn. Hasnah and Ustazah Norehan for helping me out. Also, I would like to thank the stage and technical crew for their patience and support. Without them, I wouldn't know what to do on my own. Glad everything turned out to be okay...thanks guys, I really appreciate it.....   



The Choral speaking performance.



This photo is taken during rehearsal, which is supposed to be the highlight of the event, the tribute to the Best student. I don't have the photo on the day because my camera was out of battery...huhu..


The proud and happy students on their graduation Day...(SPM 2010)


The most promising trio for this year...All the Best to Azi, Radzman and Syahirah...

Comments

  1. aku yang tinggi ke atau syahirah yang pendek??
    haha..azi tu piala sape??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist