November




credit

November has always been my favourite month of the year. This is because there are plenty of things that I'm looking forward to this month. The first thing that comes across my mind is that the school holiday is just around the corner. smiles. Secondly, in November there will my wedding anniversary and this year we are celebrating our 25th anniversary. Hmm...hard to believe it's been that long.

Nonetheless, before enjoying my holidays and celebrating anything there are loads of things that need to be settled down. First, today Nov. 14th is D Day for SPM candidates to be sitting for their exam. Not only the students are nervous, we the teachers are also having butterflies in our stomachs especially when we were sending them off to the exam hall this morning....I could see some parents were present as well to see their children off to their battle field. How lucky they are... and pity my daughter, Nani for not having even one parent to see her off to the exam hall...

Anyway, I've been praying hard in my heart for them (my daughter as well as my students) so that they would answer their papers with ease... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them... Best of luck!

There were also a few things need to be done before the school ends for this year. There are times that I wish I had more than 24 hours a day so that I could finish the things without delay...unfortunately, some of the tasks  to be completed need the collaboration from the others thus, it's tedious and time consuming.

However, I've got the feeling that I'll manage and everything will be done accordingly...

Then, when I'm done without doubt I'll be enjoying my life anticipating and expecting for new excitements the holidays will bring...and there'll be a lot of planning and executing to be done preparing for 2012...can't wait...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

How to say no to your boss?