FELT-ing

The other day I was looking forward to having the time of my life doing nothing.....However, when finally  I've got the chance of doing nothing (apart from doing house chores) I was restless (and yesterday I took nap twice in the afternoon).

I guess, the same goes to my mom who is forever glued to the sofa watching TV. So, in the end my daughter offers her to sew their felt crafts, at the moment they are preparing the products for their entrepreneur's day which is going to be held in July..



They sew lots of new designs that they target to be bestsellers....






I follow suit to sew this yellow love-shaped and ladybird key chains among others..actually, it was pretty interesting especially when we see the final products. At least I have something to do to spend my free time....







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

How to say no to your boss?