Busy, busy, busy......

The new year started off a bit rough for me....been busy all week long and there are still a lot need to be done to make sure everything is perfect....

On the third of January, the first day of work I was quite late (not very late and I went to work at the same time as last year) and I don't want it to be my first impression for starting of the new year, however, it has happened and cannot be undone. It seemed to me that I was the only one with the same old pace while everybody else was rushing to work. The road was packed with vehicles of various types and sizes even it was still dark and early....So, on the second day I decided to go for work ten minutes earlier than my usual time and arrived fifteen minutes early....and I think I need to make it as my regular time from now on...

Well, that was only getting there....once you are there (at work,I mean) there are endless things need to be taken care of and most of them are urgent.....actually, all of these are normal but I think I don't have a life anymore.....

Starting today, hubby has started his night classes (three nights per week) so I have to send and fetch the children from their religious class. There are already a lot of homework and activities for them in the afternoon and they didn't even start their for tuition yet, pity them. They fell asleep at the sofa  at times and I let them rest for a while......I know that this year is going to be tough and hectic for all of us and I should not be complaining..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands