Lest we forget.....

We tend to forget a lot of things in our lives, some of those are really important to us and maybe even more important to the others around us....and I know of some people who are highly dependent on reminders or post-its....

I'm no difference with these people, off late (maybe years before), my mind seems to be difficult to keep/store a  lot of things (it might have been corrupted by some virus or rusted by time and age, huhu....).
While I was driving to school on Monday, suddenly it came like a flash that my driving licence might have been expired. Upon reaching school, I checked my licence and what do u know, it was expired on the 10th of January, a week before so i contacted my hubby (who was outstation at the time) reminding him about it cause the expiration date for our licences was the same...

Apparently, both of us had totally forgotten about it and been driving around for about a week without a valid driving licence....luckily, nothing bad had happened to either of us...Thank God..

My hubby used to have reminders on his phone regarding all the important dates and appointments but ever since his handphone is not reliable anymore as it constantly giving him problem, all of the reminders had been deleted....and POOF! just the same way our memory been deleted...maybe the good old notepads and notes on the fridge are far more reliable than reminders on handphone....maybe my dear hubby just need a new handphone....Hmm, better add this to my wishlist...

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist