Reflections...

Finally, 2010 has come to an end........there are many of  our dreams and hopes that came through while the others have yet to be realized....that's life but we must move on with new dreams and hopes...I wonder if we can simply materialize our dreams just by writing it out and tacking it on the wall like thousands of people are doing at Time Square, New York......


People are making wishes and tacking them up hoping that it will come true....
(yahoo photo)

How I wish life is as simple as that. Anyway, I 'm not going to talk about my wishes and new year resolutions now because I just want to set my dreams free and hope that 2011 will be better than what I had in 2010....speaking of which, I just want to reflect some of the happenings and updates in 2010 (based on my previuos posts)..... let see, first I set a goal to read five novels in one month and I finished all of it by 29th December, so the total for last year's read was 7( not bad for my standard)....


Five novels for one month is a new record for me...

Next, I had a post on my daughters' pets hamsters and rabbit.....there are yet other new members in the family when Nani bought a new rabbit (of different breed) and now there two of them....



As for the hamsters that I thought merely babies themselves had given birth to three baby hamsters last week.





Three tiny baby hamsters and their mummy....the daddy has to be separated for a while.....

And here is updates on my plants....


My tomatoes and chillies....



Hubby's corns and lemon grass...




My flowerless hydrangea.... hopefully better luck for the new year...

And finally, when I saw my pageview reached 888 a few days ago I hoped to reach 1000 by 2011 but this morning I saw it was only 998....pretty close....
Overall, I'm satisfied with what I had achieved last year and wish for the better in 2011....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist