My garden updates...

I'm grateful for what I've seen in my garden today, the plants seem to be pretty much alive and started flowering, thanks to hubby for his love and care......  
  
The first sight that caught my eyes when I opened my back doorthis morning was this beautiful yellow okra's (lady's finger) flower. Although there is only one flower is blooming at the moment, I could see there are many others following shortly..  it is my first experince of growing this plant and I'm all over-excited about it...can't wait to see the fruits... 

The sweet corns are making their way, growing taller and taller evrytime I see them...

Here it comes....my baby tomato, my first ever...
Introducing..... newly planted plants...kangkung making its way at my garden..

Finally, at my front garden, my once almost dying kemboja has started to bloom....well, at least something is blooming there....and still hoping my hydrangea will start flowering soon....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands