Cross Country Race...

While most  schools have started the Chinese New Year's holidays today, ours organized the Cross Country Race....It was like the most thoughtless idea by the school, considering the mood that most of us were having at that time. However, the race went well and I'm supposed to be happy as it was over ...no need for me or the rest of my friends to think about it again until next year.....

Opps! did I just say until next year? Boy, was I wrong, there will be Sport Day sometime in June (I was hoping that it will be earlier than that, so that it will not spoil the exam mood of the students since the trial exam will be dangerously near...)

Anyway, as I said the race went well and my house, the Yellow house won the second place...it was quite an achievement as compared to the last placing last year......Congratulations to all!



The students were getting ready at the school hall


The principal (green shirt) and the senior assistants, before the race.....


The bicycle patrol, all set to go......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist