Big Flood at my hometown..



When I was a little girl, I had always been wondering of the thrill of having a flood in my area. Those days, the news about flood in the eastern part of Malaysia was a norm but not in the northern part like Kedah. Since the past few years, however, my hometown in Kedah has been hit by flood every time it's monsoon season like what we are having right now.

It reminds me of my nostalgic feeling, I really wanted to experience flood in my area. As far as I can remember, I have never experienced one. Even when my hometown has been badly hit, I still didn't get the chance to experience it because I 'm staying in different state.

But now, after seeing the news on tv and listening to story from my mother and relatives....about the lack of food supply, the terrible smell, no access road...etc,etc.......I don't think I want to experience it. Let it just be a nostalgia....

The photos are posted by my brother on his facebook on Nov 3rd...and it's still flooding now....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Tourist