It's official

Officially, starting today I'm off from my work...no more duties and no more modules...
Apart from a couple pre-planned meetings, I'm having a loong holidays
and will break free form the routine ....

Well, there are so many things to do (or at least I planned to do) in about a month..
now, maybe I need a check list.....
Firstly, of course I need to do some housekeeping around the house....
there are places like kitchen, home library and garden which need some serious attention.

Next, I need to give home tuition to my three children who will be sitting for major exams next year..
UPSR, PMR and SPM ( huh, this is a real challenge!!)
I mean to get these three LAZY teenagers to study during school holiday??? Who am I kidding??
Well, at least I need to give a try...if it is not working, then, we'll think of other alternatives...

Then, I need to finish my reading list...now instead of three, I have five on the list (yesterday my dearest hubby bought me two new released novels as my anniversary gift...well, may be it's not a romantic gift idea... but I love it so much since I'm planning to spend a lot of time reading this holiday...)
 
A good thing is that I am almost finish reading the first book, The Last Song.....

Now, let's make the first move....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist