One big happy family...

The last 2 days had been very busy for me....my mum and my siblings came over....
it was such a havoc having almost everybody  from my BIG family around....
Luckily, I had renovated my house though not entirely complete....
or else there wouldn't be enough room for everybody.... 

It was practically all about cooking and eating and chatting......
I don't remember cooking so many times in my life for two days.... 
Anyway, it was all worth it...it seems that everybody was happy......


Almost everybody in the pic were coming....



Now, all my siblings had gone back and my mum is staying for a few weeks to spend time with my children.
Hope I will be able to give her the best time ever... so there will be some changes in my plan...
I will not be able to spend most of my time reading as planned cause it won't be appropriate for me to so while she is around....
I need to think of activities which will include her....
So, I think I need to concentrate on gardening since she loves gardening so much and my garden is dying....maybe some advice from the expert will 'relive' my garden...huhu..

The only thing that bothers me is that I'm afraid I won't be able to finish my reading list on time...anyway, I've finished 'The Last Song' and have started 'The Wedding Planner'.....  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Tourist