Happy Anniversary......

Tomorrow is my anniversary and here I would like to wish my beloved hubby (since I'll be on duty at school tomorrow and he will be sitting for his Final Exam...) Happy anniversary my dear, thanks for all the wonderful years we have been together.... I don't even remember my life without you.....hope we (and our family) are blessed on this special day......and all the best in your exam...don't worry about the celebration, we will think of something (special) later...



Secondly, it is also my daughter's sixteenth birthday.
Happy Sixteenth Birthday Nani....
Don't forget, no more reading novels after this until your SPM next year....



And since I'm at it, I would also like to wish my eldest daughter, Shasha all the best in her
upcoming practical......good luck Sha....



And finally to Mimie, my youngest daughter for helping me a lot in designing this blog...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Tourist