Another facebook story......

Yesterday I accepted a friend request from my former students when I first started teaching....It is nice of him to still remember and try to find me....and today when I happen to check my facebook again, I found some more friend requests from people who happen to be his friends and used to be my acquaintance as well....now it is a string of them coming to me and asking whether I still remember them or their family......it is like bringing back another lifetime (that had been long lost and forgotten by me) along with all the bitter sweet memories........

Recollecting all those faces bring the nostalgia in me....which reminds me of another situation brought about by an old friend of mine via facebook....He went for all the trouble to gather all of the photos of friends from our former high school and makes it as a gallery...now he managed to collect about fifty of us....remembering back the names and faces was a difficult task for me but I enjoyed it very much...and I could get in touch with my old buddies again..... that is one of plus factors of facebooking  and I'm not saying that facebooking is all bad....we only need to find the right time to get online (say 5.30 in the morning) so that nobody will disturb you....

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist