Countdown......

Oh my gosh....it's Christmas already (Merry Christmas to those who are celebrating and a happy new year) .....that means there are only about one week left before the school starts and my days are going to be busy again. Since I am not celebrating, today we are going to do some last minute shopping for my children's school  uniforms and supplies....and some other stuff for me as well....

Next week is already pack with two meetings and a short visit to Kluang. So, it seems that I need to get all prepared by tomorrow......

Eventhough today is cloudy ( it is going to be a wet Christmas?), I'm thankful that yesterday it was bright and sunny (eventhough it was raining at 5pm) so all my laundry were all dried even my comforter and curtains..so I put up a new set of curtain yesterday (Ok, it is an old one which reminds me to add curtain in my wish list for next year). New clean set of curtain to start a new year with new perspective and outlook....( I love the sound of it....huhu)

For a record, I have finished reading 4 out 5 novels on the list and started reading the last one which means with the remaining days left, I will be able to finish all...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist