Getting Ready....

 I was a little mad on Monday when there had been some changes of the plan that we had prepared earlier. The meeting which was supposed to be held on that day had to be posponed to the next day (Tuesday) and I had to sacrifice my trip to Kluang just to attend the meeting which was made compulsory for us. Eventually, I had to accept the fact that my holiday is finally over and even though today there is no meeting, there will be another one (or two) tomorrow...and with all the preparations.. practically my holiday has come to the end........

I don't know whether i'll be able to keep track with my blog once the school commences on Monday but I will make sure it will not be abandoned.....I'm still in search of new identity for my blog and Mimi, my daughter is helping me with the header (hope to be ready before the new year)... 

Anyway, I have to boost my spirit for the new year with my new laptop, even though it is not something to be proud of but it is new and more reliable. ( last 2 years, I bought a sony viao and it had given me headache just after one year..and now I hand it over to my 'twins' ..it is still giving problems but they seem happy with it because I had promised them a netbook each if they got excellent results in their Exams). 


my new laptop, which no doubt will make me busy.......





I just love this colourful planner which was a comlimentary from the management..

It looks that I am all set for the new year....at least for now.....with new hope and new perspective...well, we need to be optimistic, right?

As for my children,I had bought all of the stuff that they need for the new semester and I am really amused by their choice of shoes to be worn to school....those days, during my time I would never have dreamt to wear this kind of shoes but now they are wearing these to school...how time has changed...




P.S.. Happy New Year to all....hope 2011 will be a great year...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands