Nostalgia..............

It is a nostalgia for me when I was browsing the photos taken by my daughters when we went back to Kedah recently....

The photos invite nostalgic feeling cause when I was about their age, I had always wanted to own a camera and to be able to take photos of paddy fields at my village......Those days, when I was still schooling almost everyday I had to cross the paddy field to get to school on my biccyle....the view was spectacular especially when it cahnged from green to yellow......I had always been dreaming of being able to capture those breathtaking scenery with my own camera (another crazy chilhhood dream)....sadly, though owning a camra at that time was considered a luxury and my life then was far from luxury......so it left as a dream until now....even though we have three cameras at home now, I still don't get chance to hold on them because my hubby (for his work) and my children are holding them.......

Anyhow, I'm grateful for my life now eventhough there are so many of my dreams had never been realized.......


Mimi


Nani


This area had been hit by flood a few months ago....



The pic is not very clear because it was taken by my 'twins' at about 6.30 in the morning when they went jogging with their cousins......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands