Happy Friday....

 It's Friday and I'm looking forward for a better day today......
Last two days had not been very good days for me...
My youngest child was down with food poisoning and I with fever...
Late afternoon yesterday, however he was feeling better and ate up all the porridge,
 that was a sign that he was ok....

It was another bad incident yesterday morning, my mum found a dead stray dog on the car porch of an empty house next to mine...
She was so concerned about the smell and the flies that would come together with it...
so I told my hubby about it and he called the Majlis Bandaran so that they would take care of the carcass.
It took about half a day to reach them, when they finally answered, they promised to come over and take care of it...
I waited and waited until late afternoon, they didn't show up...
So, when my hubby reach home, he had to do it himself...poor my hubby had to dig a hole in the rain...
It was almost dark when he finally finished burying the dead dog...

Today, I hope every is fine and my son and I will be fully recovered...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands