Twins?????

My two daughters, Nani and Mimi are two years apart but they are always mistaken as twins by some of the people especially when we meet for the first time....When they were small, I used to buy them the same dress so that it saved me the headache deciding which suited one better... the only different maybe the colour, Mimi was always pink and Nani was green (but now it seems both of them like pink). 

A few years back, Nani decided not to wear anything like Mimi's and wanted to be different so I got along with them knowing that they could decide for themselves on what they wanted to wear....However, lately I notice that they like to wear the same types of dress again (their own choice of designs and colours) and people would ask if they are twins.....


when they were young....


They are very close and always together everywhere...






I hope they will be this close forever.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist