Congrats, dad.....

Today, 18th December is the convocation day for my hubby's Diploma (EDBM) at UM. Initially, I was not so keen of going and secretly wishing that he would not go...but it seemed important to him and he really wanted to go....So I be a sport and went along with him and Nani...

Just as I supported him to take the diploma even though I personally think he didn't need it as the preparation for his Master which was not approved by the company last year...and he decided to take diploma while waiting for approval this year (he registered for MBA in July this year before his diploma even ended). That's my hubby, sometimes he likes to do crazy things (he said that he wanted to motivate our children in their studies...3 of them are in college/university...) and I have always supported him, be proud of him....

I supported him all the way (though reluctantly at times) with his studies and assignments and at the end I think all his efforts and mine are worth it....he graduated with distinction and early next year he will start the second semester of MBA, still at UM.....




tahniah, abang...


Nani and dad....she was the only child accompanying this time...but next time for his MBA, we are planning to take everybody along.....


red roses for dad.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands