Counting the day.....

Right at this moment, I'm counting the day for the mid-term break to start....Even though it's only for one week, I'm desperately yearning for a break right now.........this is because I've been working so hard for the past few weeks that I think I deserve a nice loooong break, but one week will do for the time being.....

It's just to spare me sometime to come back to my senses and realign my mood to be ready for the next line up activities waiting to be realized in the second term....yikes! Let's see right after the break, there will be:
  • SPM result 
  • general PTA's meeting
  • a visit from a group of Australian students 
  • meeting and more meeting
  • debate competition
And the list goes on.....I think I gonna be crazy if I face all these without having enough energy/spirit to do so, given the stressful and long week I'm having now.....had to stay back all week for a course, meeting and some more meeting...gosh! now I realise that we are having meeting (both planned and unplanned) every single day this week....no wonder I get burnt-out.....

Can't wait to pamper myself and finish reading Norwegian Wood this coming holiday....

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist