Yes, finally....

Yessss!!!! finally I did it, even though I'm not really, truly satisfied with what I 've done at least I have taken the first step and  given the course to my colleagues. So now that the heavy burden on my shoulder had been lifted off and I know where do I stand and what I'm capable of (or not).... hehe..

 Credit goes to my hubby who went into trouble to edit my Power Point presentation which no doubt received encouraging compliments from everybody. And I gathered everybody had fully understood what I've shared with them because they didn't raised any questions and seemed to be very attentive during the whole session......phew!!!

Clearly, from what I've experienced  I think it might be a good idea for us to try something new in our lives once in a while, so that we can see things from different perspective and feel good about ourselves....

Comments

  1. Satisfaction, and great relief!!.. orang utara kata "Lega, boleh tidoq lena!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, definitely bangchik.....tidoq lena last night, hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands