New babies...

I'm welcoming and celebrating new babies in March...On the 4th of March, my sister had given birth to a cute baby boy....The first boy of five siblings, which no doubt brings cheers and excitement to the family. My brother in-law commented 'Allhamdulillah, putera pertamaku' on his facebook when he uploaded the first pic of his son to share with everybody...  


Welcome Muhammad Ammar Qaweim...he looks so bright and energetic even though he was only a few days old when the photo was taken. Then, a week after on 11 of March, my other sister had given birth to her second son. There's no picture of him to show but I'm sure he's as cute as well; all babies are, aren't they? Now both of the mothers and babies are at my mother's in Kedah. I can imagine how hectic it is for my mum to cope with two new babies along with a bunch of their siblings at home. 

My twins are very excited about it and wanted to go back to Kedah to visit their new cousins but their  daddy is busy and they have tuition classes to attend, maybe next holiday we are going back... I tried to console them.

To keep them busy, yesterday my hubby brought home a pair of baby birds his colleague found in the garbage bin. He was not sure how the babies ended up in the garbage bin, maybe it was dumped by somebody coz I don't think a mother bird is capable of doing it. Anyway, he took pity on the birds and brought them back home to be cared of by the twins. 

  
 The birds were ravenous when they  arrived home and the twins made them milk and fed them using a spoon and syringe. My two daughters really have a special affection towards these little animals ever since they have pet rabbits and hamsters. It's been a while since I last posted about their hamsters. Here is the latest pic of baby hamsters, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and caramel (I can't tell which is which, they all look the same to me)



To date, they have a total of seven hamsters along with four rabbits and two baby birds, it's like a mini zoo. Anyway, we are not planning to keep the birds and will set them free when they are strong enough to fly.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist