Cinnamon rolls

This is the first time I've ever written anything about food but I think I need to hail this one to acknowledge my daughters' achievement in making cinnamon rolls.  They've been wanting to make/bake it for quite sometime, but I didn't realize that they didn't know what dry yeast was. So, yesterday I bought them two packets of yeast and they just couldn't wait to experiment with it for the first time with the recipe they found on the net.  



They really loved to play with the texture of the flour after  mixing all the ingredients together. It was just like playing with the play-doh...I didn't have to do anything, simply sat and watched them doing it....


The dough balls were left to rise for one and half hours. 


Then, it was done...there were plenty of rolls for our tea in the afternoon.


Ready to serve...glazed with fine sugar.

P.S: they are planning to make pizza next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

going highlands

Playing Tourist